Meet Aaron
Hey everyone,
My name is Aaron and I am one of the four members of CGBR Technologies. This is my first post, so I would like to use it to introduce myself. I am one half of the hardware team at CGBR along with Oliver. I am 17 years old and have a large interest in IT and most of my spare time is spent playing video games. I'm knowledgeable in all of the principals of building and maintaining computer systems and infrastructure.
So I'll be posting mostly on our prototyping process. As of right now we have all of our designs for our prototype part, but we have not been able to start development. This is because we do not have the parts required for the prototype as of a lack of funding. We plan to get a prototype made as soon as possible, enabling us to market it to different companies.
At the time of writing, we have been through multiple iterations of our designs trying to figure out which is best suited to our concepts. We also are trying to figure out which is best in terms of both function and form. Hopefully, we will have a dummy product in a few weeks to show you guys. We aim to sort out our financial situation and have a prototype before the end of the year (excluding extenuating circumstances).
I look forward to sharing more of what we have got in store.
- Aaron from CGBR Technologies
My name is Aaron and I am one of the four members of CGBR Technologies. This is my first post, so I would like to use it to introduce myself. I am one half of the hardware team at CGBR along with Oliver. I am 17 years old and have a large interest in IT and most of my spare time is spent playing video games. I'm knowledgeable in all of the principals of building and maintaining computer systems and infrastructure.
So I'll be posting mostly on our prototyping process. As of right now we have all of our designs for our prototype part, but we have
At the time of writing, we have been through multiple iterations of our designs trying to figure out which is best suited to our concepts. We also are trying to figure out which is best in terms of both function and form. Hopefully, we will have a dummy product in a few weeks to show you guys. We aim to sort out our financial situation and have a prototype before the end of the year (excluding extenuating circumstances).
I look forward to sharing more of what we have got in store.
- Aaron from CGBR Technologies
Comments
Post a Comment
Be sure to comment with any questions you may have, within reason. We will block repeat offenders of basic netiquette.